Elana is an entrepreneur, investor, and creator. Elana started her career at two of the top consulting firms KPMG and Deloitte, working in financial strategy and transformation.
This led her to join FloQast, a billion-dollar start-up, transforming financial infrastructure for accounting and finance departments.
Elana is a CPA and received her Masters in Accounting. She took the red pill and jumped into the Web3 space, where she is now best known as a content creator as well as an angel and NFT investor. Elana is also an advocate for Women in Web3 and started The Girls Table to bring together women both virtually and through a podcast.
- Content and brand creator through @TradingFemale
- NFT investor and collaborator
- Financial Strategy and Transformation at Deloitte Consulting and KPMG Advisory
- Technology Sales at a Unicorn
- CPA and Masters in Accounting
- 10+ angel investments